Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A week in the life - Tuesday

I was looking forward to  breakfast. The mornings all always quite since my teenagers sleep in late and with summer coming to an end I let them sleep. I don't have papaya often but today I did.  I love it for so many reasons . It reminds me of mexico Then you add the vanilla yogurt and perfection. Things like this make me happy.

We had to be at the kids school early on. Time to get lockers decorated and just figure things out. I felt sad most of the morning. One more year has passed and my kids are getting older. It feels so sad to me. I would love to have them home with me all the time. I am that mom. There great kids and I am so happy when they are near me. 

My little girl thats what I see. She is so sweet and crazy creative. I have a feeling this is going to be difficult year for her. New school new friends and change is not that easy for any of us. 

This is how I feel when I am with them. I feel in love. Everything that comes with that is good.

My dad visited today !!

My aunt taught me to make really good shredded beef . SHe is so sweet and a very healthy 73 year old.

THen with out notice it was time to put this guy down for bed and here I am with both my boys .. I am tired can you tell. Bed time does not come soon enough sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment