Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A week in the Life - Wednesday

For me some mornings the whole getting up and getting ready are just so the same I did not take a picture. This was an early morning park kind of day. I drove south about 45 minutes to see my dad so we could go get this little guy his birthday present. 

We where at the park by 8am. We both got up early . 6am early so I decided to just get out of the house and go play.

This is the reality of a 2 year old. Its hard going to the store's with him even toy's r us is hard. He is happy in a out of control kind of way.  I adore my dad and he is not really a patient man but with Jack he is so patient. I really love watching my dad 65 trying to figure out what to do with Jack age 2. My dad bought him a really cool train table.

Oh the drive home. 1 hour and did Jack sleep   Nope. I was home by 2:30 just in time to pick up the kids from school.

Home Sweet Home.

When your a teenager and growing you sleep a-lot. My son sleep a-lot. He seems to be growing over night too.

The day came to an end. This is us. I am consistently grateful to him. I am grateful because I have a roof over my head I call my home thanks to him. I am grateful there are never any fights. Its a quite relationship and I love that. It's easy and after having many years of difficult relationship easy is great and I need easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment