Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A week in the life - Monday

On monday morning we usually wake up at 6:30. Then life takes over. 
This is the look of I am sorry mommy for pouring water all over the floor. He knows he is the baby !
We spent most of the time trying to figure out how to open a locker. Its harder than I thought.
On our way to a new school we go.
Back at home these two are hanging out playing. Mike is a great dad to our little man.
I feel like I am always driving but then I look at my son walking towards the car after a beach party and I think its fine because time in the car is so special. There are so many thoughts I wrote about for today. I love having my kids at home and this growing up thing is just so hard.
I made fried chicken and it was so good. Dinner is my favorite part of the day we laugh and we hang out for about an hour. I feel so connected when we all sit down to eat.
Now we get ready for bed. I have to start taking more picture at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment