Friday, September 25, 2015

Rainbows and Hearts

I love things that have a story. She has a story. I painted her when I was feeling lost. I have always had a hard time trying to figure what to do first. You know those times when so many things are pulling at you. A huge part of you knows you are so lucky you are to have things going on but another part does not know which way to go. I needed something to ground me. I sat down to paint and she came out. She loves color and she holds on to those colors that make her happy and lets go of the rest. When things pull at me I am doing just what this girl does. I am letting go with out fear of things that do not call to me and holding on to those that do. I am putting my hands up high and letting the bright colors just be with me. Just thought I would share because this makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment