Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Penut Butter and Jelly muffins

Its raining today and the new year is here. The beginning of the new year is great but I find this is the time of the year that is the hardest for me. I am not sure if it's the weather or that Christmas is over and that feels sad to me but I find myself really struggling this month. I tell myself it is just a feeling and it will pass and it does. I find that baking and trying new recipes makes me happy so I do it. Today I made these really easy and fun PB and Jelly muffins. There easy to make and a big hit in my house.
Prep time is about 15 minutes
Cook time is about 20 minutes
Here is what you need -------
2 Cups of flour
11/2 teaspoon of salt
1 table spoon baking powder
1 cup of milk
2 large eggs
2/3 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter
1/3 cups of vegetable oil ( I skip this but the recipe calls for it )
1/2 cup of jelly 
You heat the oven to 375 and then mix everything except the jelly. That is for later. Then fill the your muffin tin half way and put some jelly in there and then put another spoon of mix of top of the jelly and bake. I bake them for 20 but start checking them at 16 minutes or so. Then when there ready put some power sugar on top and your set.
Hope you enjoy them and anything peanut butter and jelly makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment