Friday, December 11, 2015

December Daily Day 1,2 and 3

Just like you I am also so excited about this years December Dailey and yes my girl crush is totally Ali. She is so awesome in the way she inspires us to keep taking pictures and getting our stories down. Here we go. I ordered Ali's Kit this year and some extra stuff I had laying around from last years kit.
I wanted to keep it simple and easy because I tend to take a lot of pictures.
I saw this paper at paper tales and just loved it. So I got a couple sheets and I really liked how it looks under the transparency . 
Day 1 I spent most of the day at the park with Jack. I try and go on a two mile walk with him everyday. I love how through his eyes everything is new.
Day two my dad and I took Jack to the Train/tractor museum. I would usually never go to the tractor museum but since Jack came along I have really grown to love trains and tractors. The time spent with my dad is priceless .
I am going to write down 7 reasons why I love our weekly outings with my dad. I really like how this is coming along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment